An Overview of the Bio Succinic Acid, Bio Fuels, Bio Gas and Bio Materials Market and a High Level Partner Search
The client is a leading global life sciences and material sciences company catering to segments like nutrition and health, polymers, pharmaceuticals, automotives, coatings and paints, electricald and electronics, life protection and housing. Specifically with regard to bio-succinic acid, bio fuels, bio gas and bio-materials, the client requested UC to examine the market potential, the economics and the feedstock, and to list the active players in India who could be potential partners.
To examine the market potential, economics and feedstock, and to list active players in India who could be potential partners, UC adopted the following approach:
● Assessed feedstock availability and options in India including current and future district level regional mix
● Examined tradeoffs between food, energy etc., and market trends of bio-succinic acid, biomaterials, biofuels and biogas
● Examined government regulations and polices including incentives, subsidies, duties (direct, indirect, export/ import), and free trade agreements between Asia and Europe etc. across constituents such as farmers, producers, researchers etc.
● Identified key application segments and estimated the current and future market potential of bio-succinic acid, biomaterials, biofuels and biogas
● Defined the determinants of the economics of bio-succinic acid, biomaterials, biofuels and biomass
● Segmented potential partners, prepared a preliminary list of potential partners and assessed the capability and willingness of the potential partners
The client received a detailed understanding of the size, growth and dynamics of the bio-succinic acid, biomaterials, biofuels and biomass market in India. UC also provided a five year forecast on the potential market size and the opportunities for the client across all the markets.